WHAT IS SPC?
A new generation of floating flooring. SPC stands for Stone Polymer Composite. It is a rigid core of high precision extruded products with a fused top layer and acoustic backing.Nowadays, SPC flooring is the latest generation of interior flooring materials in the world. it owns superior features with high stability and efficiency, 100% waterproof, high-density solid core and shrinkage resistance.
Ann’s Spc Hybrid is the latest flooring innovation, combining the best attributes of both laminate and vinyl to create a rigid floating floor that can be installed throughout the entire home. Hybrid is made of multiple layers of materials pressed together for an extremely hard wearing floor.
The SPC floor can be easily installed on a variety of surfaces, including existing vinyl or concrete floors, SPC completely contains no formaldehyde and uses safe components for residential and commercial systems.
SPC floor is also called Rigid Core LVT Flooring, is an upgrade of traditional Luxury Vinyl Tiles(LVT).are natural limestone powder, PVC plastic, and stabilizer. Appropriate proportions of these components give a perfect, stable and sturdy composite material.
1) High-density rigid core increases durability compared to traditional LVT Floor
2) 100% Waterproof , fireproof and easy to install on all type of surfaces
3) Extremely high stability, small expansion/shrinkage index(¬ 0.06%) compared to LVT, WPC or ordinary wooden floor
4) No warping even in a high-temperature environment
5) Easy for Installation with the click-lock flooring, no glue required
6) Safety and durability, no formaledehyde
7) High resilience